Some more suggestions for business fashion:
- Keep away from sequins, metallics, as well as flashy designs.
- Don't dress in a miniskirt or mini dress. In the event you position your arms at your sides and then the ends of one's fingertips hang below the hemline, it’s way too short. And absolutely no cleavage should be showing.
- Don’t put on pantyhose unless of course all of the females within your workplace are dressed in them-it’s not often needed.
- Certainly no jeans, cargo pants, or even slim cropped pants. Should you choose to be dressed in pants, they must be traditional, tailored trousers in a fairly neutral color choice.
- Even when they’re super-tailored, shorts will never be acceptable for any company environment.
- Flats will be alright so long as they’re basic ballerina flats. Oxfords are also acceptable.
- Make investments in some traditional button downs in natural cotton, chiffo, and silk. They will end up being your good friends.